The Reflections Arts Program is a national program dedicated to inspiring students and recognizing their artistic achievements. Since 1969, over 10 million students across the nation have taken part in this popular competition, which is managed at RNE by your PTA.
Reflections provides an excellent opportunity for students to:
- Showcase their creative talents.
- Express themselves imaginatively across multiple categories (see list below).
- Experience the joy and fun of making art.
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme.
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
The 2018-2019 annual theme is “Heroes Around Me.” Students of all ages from all grades are encouraged to submit an entry in any of the following fields:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- Visual Arts
Please visit http://www.georgiapta.org/reflections/ for more information. Click through this link for the entry packet. If your student will participate, please read the rules, complete the entry form, and turn in to the front office by Friday, October 5.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Kate Scarborough at email@example.com.
Best of luck, and we can't wait to see what our students create!