One of the benefits of joining the PTA is free access to our RNE Digital Family & Faculty Directory via the Membership Toolkit app and website.
Roswell North started using MySchoolAnywhere as our online directory a few years ago. This past summer they merged with Membership Toolkit and will be providing the same service to our community! BEcause of this change we will need all families to create a new account on Membership Toolkit before you purchase your PTA Membership this year! Please visit: https://rnepta.membershiptoolkit.com Today! RNE’s digital directory is a great way to stay in touch with other families and students within our school community--Schedule playdates, ask about homework assignments, email room moms and more!
Here's what you need to do:
Step 1: Confirm Your Family Data
• Go to rnepta.membershiptoolkit.com and click on the Register/Login button. If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login.
• Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
• Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders. Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
• Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information. Confirm your family and student data for the new school year. This helps us make sure you receive all of the latest information from the PTA.
• Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences. Let friends and classmates find you! It's up to you how much you choose to share.
• Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Step 2: Become a Member and Donate
• Purchase your PTA Membership! In 2018-19 your PTA dollars provided 20+ learning experiences to the students of RNE. All of these experiences are funded through our Schoolwide Enrichment Model. These experiences included field trips to Cagle's Farm, The Georgia Ensemble Theater (Junie B. Jones), The Gwinnett Heritage Center, The University of Georgia 4H Center and more! The PTA also supported in-house learning experiences such as a Holocaust survivor speaker and numerous High Tech High Touch visits. We love our SEM program so please consider making a donation earmarked towards SEM when purchasing your PTA membership.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to ask! Please email all questions to email@example.com
Thank you for helping us make this school year the BEST EVER!