SEM: School Enrichment Model
The Schoolwide Enrichment Model (SEM) brings the curriculum standards to life by providing on-campus and off-site learning experiences for every student at Roswell North. These special activities are not possible through standard Fulton County public school funding. But because of generous parent support through membership, fundraising contributions, and volunteer efforts, we are able to create and fund these valuable offerings that make a difference in our students’ education.
Details on Funding and Donations
- SEM is 100% funded by your RNE PTA through membership fees, fundraisers [link to this page here], and parent donations [link to SEM donations button in store].
- A portion of PTA memberships from Green Bear ($35) and higher goes to SEM. The specific amount is based on each membership level. Please see our membership form [link to the form here] for details.
- Donations can also be made directly to SEM. Click here to donate online, donate with a check made payable to “RNE PTA,” or send in a cash donation – whatever is best for you.
- All donations made to SEM are tax deductible. Contact the PTA Treasurer at email@example.com for a copy of our 501(c)3 non-profit documentation.
Here are some of the SEM activities students enjoyed last year:
- Safety Town
- Aquarium-In House (Spineless Wonders)
- Mobile Dairy
- Children’s Dentist
- Raw Juice Bar
- Junie B. Jones at The FOX
- Midtown Brass Quintet (Sound/Vibration)
- Fernbank (IMAX and Program)
- Atlanta History Center (Who Was Here First?)
- LabCoat Kids
- Huck’s Lost Mine
- Funk Heritage Museum
- Children’s Water Festival
- Carter Center
- High Touch High Tech (Get Buggy, Cell-ebrate, Dissection Connection, Force of Course)
- Teaching Museum (Junie B Jones, Lion, Witch and Wardrobe, Fig Newton, Anne Frank/WWII: Primary Sources and many more)
USA to Z
Crabapple Willy Wonka Performance